Sunday, March 12, 2006

Molly Ivins Voices The Challenge

Holy mini-tremors Batman, Molly Ivins has officially done it. She lays down the guantlet and challenges progressive activists in the blogosphere to show DC insiders that, essentially, we can do the job better and more efficiently. In other words, we're mad as hell and we're not gonna take it anymore.

Ivins asks those on the Net to unite together behind a progressive candidate. As a Senator Feingold supporter myself, I was rather excited to see him be the one Democratic senator singled out for praise.

However, I am a believer in what Ivins proposes here...rising to a challenge to become an organized and very potent force in the blogosphere. Like Ivins, I think we can raise a lot of money and find common ground. I also believe that with the level of super-achievers in cyberspace, a little bit will go a long, long way.

It's a topic I will be blogging about more in coming days.

No comments: